Click here to view a video taken while driving on the road to Hana. Make sure you have your speakers on for these. Warning-Take your Dramamine first!
Road to Hana Part 1
Here is another short video in the car again. I love the music playing on the radio.
Road to Hana Part 2
Here is a video that brings a smile to my face everytime I watch it. I could listen to this giggling and laughing all day!
Niko and Ava playing.
Maui Ocean Center tunnel. It was cool to see the sharks and marine life swimming around, above and below you.
Maui Ocean Center
Here is some video of Ava, Bethany, and Matthew learing to hula at the luau.
Our Hula Dancers
A couple short clips of the professionals at the luau.
Luau Hawaiin Dancers
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment